2017/2018 Platinum Partner Program
Platinum Partnership is ideal for businesses looking to gain maximum exposure, credibility and lead generation for their business.As a Platinum Partner, you will have access to a dedicated account manager who will work with you to facilitate the opportunity for you and your business to forge close relationships with like-minded influential business leaders. As a Platinum Partner we will help you to target your audience with greater precision so you can uniquely benefit from:
Sophisticated targeting of your core audience
Work with a dedicated WSBC account manager to put in place a strategy that targets your core audience. Your account manager will work with you to identify and target the right businesses and facilitate personal introductions and preferential seating at WSBC events.
Maximum Brand exposure for your business
Gain maximum exposure for your brand amongst Western Sydney businesses, ultimately creating more relationships, more business opportunities and a higher profile your business. We will help you get the most out of branding, both at event venues and online.
High Visibility for your products and services
Enjoy more opportunities to actively promote your products and services, through regular networking, event sponsorship, a premium directory listing and our revamped digital communications strategy.
Keep informed on the hot issues that could impact your business operations and maintain your competitive advantage. We will let you know about all the latest news updates and developments through high quality events and our monthly e-newsletter.
Become a supporter of the Western Sydney business community and local economy, by partnering with a long-standing, credible association that champions the cause on behalf of its members and partners.
Platinum Partner Program Features
Business Networking & Event Engagement
- 30 complimentary VIP seats across five WSBC Business Leader Luncheons* (plus more at member rates)
- A dedicated account manager who will work closely with you to optimise your brand exposure and identify relevant business and sponsorship opportunities. Your account manager will also help you effectively target your audience through personalised initiatives, specific to your business requirements
- Proactive targeting with access to guest lists prior to all Business Leaders Luncheons to identify networking opportunities and request specific seating with business targets, as well as the opportunity to be seated with our VIP speakers during the year
- Branding prior to, and at all five Business Leader Luncheons (event invitations, programs, networking guides and presentation slides to include your logo)
- Acknowledgement as a WSBC Platinum Partner at all five Business Leader Luncheons
- Preferential rates at all member events
- Exclusive invitations to attend affiliate events
* Max 6 complimentary seats per Business Leader Luncheon
- Priority option on all event partner opportunities, which include speaking positions
Digital Brand Promotion
- WSBC website to feature your company logo and acknowledge you as an exclusive* Platinum Partner on the WSBC homepage and subsequent pages
- WSBC emails will feature your company logo and acknowledge you as an exclusive* Platinum Partner
- A premium listing on www.wsbc.org.au (including your logo and links to your website and social media sites)
- Access to the members-only Business Directory
* Not available to all ANZSIC categories
- Opportunity to provide content for WSBC's monthly e-Newsletter, website (news pages) and social media sites
Training and Development
- One full day, government accredited leadership training session for members and their staff (an exclusive session at your workplace can be arranged for 20 or more attendees)*. The training package also includes a two hour follow up workshop.
*subject to availability and minimum numbers
- A selection of fully accredited TAFE NSW skills training courses available throughout the year for your organisation.
- A dedicated team available by phone and email
For partnership enquiries contact:
Amanda Brisot, General Manager