*** EVENT SOLD OUT ***
Thank you for your interest in attending WSBC's Major Business Leader Luncheon: A Plan for Growing (Western) Sydney to be held on Thursday 3rd September. This event is now sold out. To be added to our wait list please contact the WSBC events department on:
For our first Business Leader Luncheon of the new financial year. This event will link WSBC's previous events and focus on one of our core themes this year, jobs and economic investment.
Following the Government's regional cities strategy of growth in its 'Plan for Growing Sydney', we will look at the investment opportunities available to businesses in the four regional cities of Parramatta, Liverpool, Penrith & Campbelltown.
- What investment is available?
- What is happening already?
- How do you access the opportunities available?
- How will this strategy build employment and create jobs?
We are pleased to announce the following panelists:
Jeff Lawrence, Director of Strategy, Campbelltown City Council
Carl Wulff, CEO, Liverpool City Council
Alan Stoneham, General Manager, Penrith City Council
Sue Weatherley, Director, Strategic Outcomes & Development, Parramatta City Council
With our first three Business Leader Luncheon's of the 2015 sold out, WSBC has helped 345 businesses connect with over 760 business professionals in 2015 and opened up opportunities for our guests to:
- Share their ideas and expand their knowledge
- Increase their organisations visibility and profile
- Build connections and relationships with key influencers
- Generate leads
- Stay current on trends in their target market
Here’s how we can assist YOU with your networking & business development at this event.
1. You can entertain your clients or prospects by hosting your own table***. Ask us about our special rates when booking a table of 8.
2. You can choose which companies* you would like to sit with for targeted client engagement
3. Our colour coded badge system facilitates networking and makes it less daunting by easily identifying the industry groups you need to connect with.
4. Use your complimentary tickets and place your senior team at different tables to connect with over 21**prospects.
* Available to Gold Members and Platinum Partners only
** Gold Members = 21 prospects; Platinum Partners = 30 prospects
*** By adding to your complimentary tickets and purchasing reduced rate member tickets
Don't forget: Members are entitled to use their complimentary seats at this event!
$5.00 from every ticket sold at this event goes to the WSBC Charity Partner Program, raising funds for our 6 Charity Partners: CareFlight, Parramatta Mission, Northcott Disability Services, Westmead Medical Research Foundation, Kids West, Ronald McDonald House (Westmead)
Click here for Event Terms & Conditions