Expressions of Interest have now closed for this event. Our next Strategic Matching event will be held in March 2019 at Liverpool. Further details will be posted on our website soon.
WSBC, in partnership with The Hills Shire Council, the NSW Department of Industry and Industry Capability Network (ICN), have come together to provide Western Sydney businesses the opportunity to meet with some of the region's major procurers.
Submit your Expression of Interest for the opportunity to participate in up to 6, one on one meetings with tier one organisations from construction, manufacturing, aged care and professional services.
Confirmed procurers to date include:
Our Strategic Matching Event is designed to:
- provide information on how to do business with attending organisations
- inform you of any upcoming projects or procurement needs they may have
- let you know how/where to find relevant project and procurement information
- help you create new business connections
If you would like the opportunity to meet with some of the procurers and representatives from the above organisations, register your Expression of Interest now.
Cost: It is free to submit an Expression of Interest for this event.
A registration fee of $49.00 + GST will only apply to successful applicants who are not members or affiliates of WSBC (please see Next Steps below for further details).
1. All Expressions of Interest must be submitted online through the Strategic Matching Event page on the WSBC website no later than 5.00pm Wednesday 31st October, 2018 to be considered for this event (for the purpose of the Expression of Interest please only register 1 person per business).
2. Based on the information provided, successful applicants will then be selected by our business matching panel.
3. Please note ONLY successful applicants will be invited to attend.
4. Successful applicants will be notified the week beginning Monday 5th November, 2018 (at which time applicants who are not WSBC members or affiliates will receive an invoice for the event registration fee of $49.00 + GST).
5. Acceptance to attend and payment of the registration fee (if applicable) will be required no later than Friday 9th November 2018.
6. Once a successful applicants acceptance has been received and payment has been made (if applicable), a personal meeting schedule and other important event information will be e-mailed to them during the week beginning Monday 12th November.
Please click here to review our Terms & Conditions for this event
Preliminary Business Matching Event Schedule
9.30am to 9.55am
Group 1 Arrival, Registration and Refreshments
10.00am to 11.30am
6 x 15 Minute Meetings
11.30am to 12.00pm
Meetings End, Morning Tea and Group 1 departs
11.30am to 11.55am
Group 2 Arrival, Registration and Morning Tea
12.00pm to 1.30pm
6 x 15 Minute Meetings
1.30pm to 2.00pm
Meetings End, Lunch and Group 2 departs
This event is proudly presented by