Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is the strongest predictor of performance, explaining 58% of success in ALL job types. People with a HIGH degree of EQ have also been shown to earn $40,000 per year more than those with low EQ. So how do you improve it?
This breakfast is for business owners and leaders who want to discover practical tools & tips they can implement today to rapidly improve their Emotional Intelligence.
Attendees will discover how the latest understandings in the world of neuroscience, what’s happening in our brains, mean that we can make smarter choices that deliver better outcomes for ourselves and our teams.
What you will learn
- Practical Emotional Intelligence tools you can start implementing today
- How to manage your emotions in stressful “5% moments” when stakes are high
- Why EQ is a better predictor of success than IQ
- How to behave and speak with integrity in difficult or conflict situations
- How to get the outcome you need AND keep people “on board”
- Plus, a snap shot of the internationally successful GREENLINE© Conversations program
What is included
- Coffee and tea on arrival
- Dynamic 2-hour workshop
- Plated breakfast
This highly interactive workshop is presented by Diana Tapp, CEO of World Class Teams.
Diana is Australia’s #1 High Performance Team Consultant and author of the book “Unleash Your Team’s Potential”.
World Class Teams’ practical tools and techniques have been developed and honed over 15 years working with some of Australia’s most innovative and prestigious companies such as Linfox, Commonwealth Bank, Merlin Entertainments and Cathay Pacific Airways
“Insightful, impactful and energetic. Di has been a game changer for our business”
Rita Keteku, Metso
“Di, you bring the best out of all the people you interact with…The environment you create and your commitment to results with each person is amazing”
Tracy Reilly, Cathay Pacific Airways
Seats are strictly limited! Click here to secure your spot.
WSBC Members: 2 complimentary seats per member
Additional WSBC Member Seats: $50 + GST per person*
Non-Member Seats: $75 + GST per person*
This event is proudly brought to you by