WSBC members now have the opportunity to book individual seats for the fully-funded, nationally accredited, 1-day GREENLINE Conversations Training Program facilitated by Diana Tapp and Chris Margaritis. Four dates are currently available for the open program - July 23, September 3, October 17 and November 28.
GREENLINE Conversations is the internationally successful conversation training program used by companies such as EY, Pepsi, Rheem and RedKite to drive emotionally intelligent conversations, boost productivity and create a high-performance culture in their business.
You will discover:
- Advanced techniques to increase your emotional intelligence
- How to confidently have critical conversations
- Communication techniques that quickly build trust and engagement
- How to have effective performance conversations
- Techniques for dealing with disgruntled customers and clients
- How to avoid the red card behaviours that take you off the productive GREENLINE
- How to master behaviours to quickly get you back on the GREENLINE
- How to map the most effective, cost effective and efficient GREENLINE in every business situation
- This course is nationally accredited through the Institute of Strategic Management (RTO #91485) and offers two units towards your BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership & Management
- Your own set of GREENLINE red and green cards
- 3 months access to GREENLINE online e-learning suite, which contains interactive training modules and scenario-based videos for an engaging online learning experience
- 12 months unlimited email and phone support to help embed new behaviours
- Tea, Coffee & Lunch (available for the open program only).
Why choose GREENLINE?
- GREENLINE is a proprietary program based on the science of how brains really work
- Techniques are highly-practical and immediately applicable
- 99.6% of previous participants recommend GREENLINE to other colleagues
- $7.6m is the average opportunity for a business to save when GREENLINE is rolled out company-wide.
What others say:
"GREENLINE has increased our productivity. There is less friction between our people and stronger relationships with our customers"
Trent Raymond, GM People & Safety, BevChain LINFOX
"The GREENLINE program provides a foundation for success that no business serious about culture, staff retention and results can ignore"
William Russell, Operations Manager, MATO Australia
"Equipping frontline and middle-management with the tools to GREENLINE their operational and behavioural discussions with their team members is invaluable"
Paul Naghten, Training & Development Advisor, MERLIN ENTERTAINMENTS
Ready to book?
Four dates are currently available for the open program - July 23, September 3, October 17 and November 28. Click here to register and select your preferred date.
Training at your workplace
To learn more or book your own complimentary in house program for over 20 people (max 25), please call Ramsina McCully from World Class Teams on 1300 085 248.
Brought to you by: