THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT
To be placed on a wait list for this event please call 8896 6045.
What business opportunities do Western Sydney Health Precincts present in 2015?
WSBC is pleased to announce that The Hon. Jillian Skinner, MP, NSW Minister for Health is confirmed as the keynote speaker for this event.
Joining The Minister will be a panel of leaders from three Health Precincts in Western Sydney to discuss the growth and investment opportunities available for your businesses as these Precincts grow in 2015.
- Liverpool Health & Education Precinct - Robynne Cooke, GM of Liverpool Hospital
- Penrith Health & Education Precinct - Paul Brennan AM, Chairman of Penrith Business Alliance and MD of ASP Healthcare
- Westmead Health & Medical Research Precinct - Andrew Newton, GM of Westmead Hospital
Don’t miss your opportunity to:
- Hear how these health precincts became strategic centres as part of the new Sydney metropolitan plan (A Plan for Growing Sydney)
- See where the Federal Government has joint funded $30mn investment into Werrington Park
- Hear from Liverpool Hospital GM, Robynne Cooke on how the hospital and the Ingham Institute offer globally recognised healthcare solutions in the areas of trauma and cancer research
After a successful format in 2014, this event is set to be another significant business leader luncheon for you to engage with your peers and business leaders from a variety of businesses in Western Sydney.
WSBC helped 75 businesses connect with 242 guests at our last luncheon resulting in over $500,000 in potential leads … Here’s how we can help you when you book to attend.
4 Ways WSBC assists YOU with your networking & business development
- You can chose which companies* would like to sit with at all our events for targeted client engagement
- Our colour coded badge system facilitates networking and makes it less daunting by easily identifying the industry groups you need to connect with.
- Use your complimentary tickets and place your senior team at different tables to connect with over 21** prospects at any one WSBC event.
- You can entertain your clients or prospects at WSBC events, by hosting your own table***.
Whether you want to host a table of your clients or prospects and discuss the content with them, or simply use your complimentary seats to place your senior team at different tables to connect with over 200 prospects, this event is sure to entertain and deliver.
* available to only gold members and platinum partners
**Gold = 21 prospects; Platinum = 30
***(by adding to your complimentary tickets and purchasing reduced rate member tickets)
Registrations close at 5.00pm on Tuesday 17th February 2015 or earlier if sold out so secure your seats early to avoid missing out.
Don't forget: Members are entitled to their complimentary seats! Silver -2, Gold - 3, Platinum - 6.
Are you channeling your thought leadership through WSBC and connecting with over 2,500 businesses? If NOT then you should be – call us now!
$5.00 from every ticket sold at this event goes to the WSBC Charity Partner Program, raising funds for our 7 Charity Partners: CareFlight, Parramatta Mission, Northcott Disability Services, Children’s Medical Research Institute, Westmead Medical Research Foundation, Kids West, Ronald McDonald House (Westmead)