Event Partner Program
The WSBC Event Partner Program is an ideal opportunity to gain maximum exposure, credibility and lead generation for your business. WSBC is the leading corporate event provider in Western Sydney, providing access to influential business leaders and key decision makers from a wide range of businesses in a relaxed networking environment.
About WSBC Business Leader Luncheons
WSBC runs five Business Leader Luncheons across the membership year and are held across the Western Sydney region. Typically attracting 200 to 250 attendees, (depending on topic and location).
These events provide an excellent opportunity to engage with influential business leaders and organisations across the Western Sydney & Sydney regions. They feature keynote speakers and a guest panel with subject matter experience that focuses on business issues that relate to Western Sydney businesses.
They provide a forum for attendees to keep up to date with what’s going on in the region and a healthy debate to share views and ideas.
Attendance is open to both members and non-members.
Event Partner Program Features
- A speaking opportunity as keynote or panelist
- Opportunity to help shape the event's content
- Official acknowledgement as the event partner by MC at the open and close of the event
- 8 complimentary VIP seats for your personal guests
- 1 complimentary seat at the head table seated with the keynote speaker and distinguished guests
- Proactive targeting with access to guest lists prior to the event to identify networking opportunities and business targets.
- Opportunity to interact with event attendees and demonstrate your knowledge and expertise by providing an article or discussion point related to the event and subject matter either pre or post the event
- Photo opportunities and acknowledgement as a WSBC Event Partner in event promotion and related media activities
- Distribution of your marketing collateral provided to all attendees, one piece permitted
- Brand recognition with:
1. Your logo and reference in slide presentation as Event Partner
2. Placement of up to 2 pull up banners (one next to stage) promoting your organisation
3. Your logo on all printed and electronic communications and event materials promoting the event to the member and subscriber database
4. Reference to your partnership in post event thank you e-mail and event gallery
For event partner enquiries and opportunities contact:
Amanda Brisot I General Manager
M: 0421 118 441 E: firstname.lastname@example.org