The outlook for 2020 is stark, PwC Australia’s 23rd CEO Survey is showing an increase in pessimism; not surprising given the ongoing uncertainty over trade tensions, geopolitical issues and the lack of agreement on how to deal with climate change.
The survey found:
- 80% of Australia’s CEOs are concerned about economic growth in 2020
- 78% - the number of CEOs who see key skills as a top risk
- #1 Cyber returns as the number one threat to growth
- 2 in 3 Australian CEOs see climate change as a threat
- 63% of local CEOs are concerned about a lack of trust in business
Explore the key insights and actions across issues such as strategic goals, prospects for economic growth, workforce challenges, threats facing companies, trust and the future of digital privacy.