2019 / 2020 Platinum Partner Program
Platinum Partnership is ideal for businesses looking to gain maximum exposure, credibility and lead generation for their business.As a Platinum Partner, you will have access to a dedicated account manager who will work with you to facilitate the opportunity for you and your business to forge close relationships with like-minded influential business leaders. As a Platinum Partner we will help you to target your audience with greater precision so you can uniquely benefit from:
Sophisticated targeting of your core audience
Work with a dedicated WSBC account manager to put in place a strategy that targets your core audience.
Maximum brand exposure for your business
Gain maximum exposure for your brand amongst Western Sydney businesses, ultimately creating more relationships, more business opportunities and a higher profile your business. We will help you get the most out of branding, both at event venues and online.
High visibility for your products and services
Enjoy more opportunities to actively promote your products and services, through regular networking, event sponsorship, a premium directory listing and our revamped digital communications strategy.
Keep informed on the hot issues that could impact your business operations and maintain your competitive advantage. We will let you know about all the latest news updates and developments through high quality events and our monthly e-newsletter.
Become a supporter of the Western Sydney business community and local economy, by partnering with a long-standing, credible association that champions the cause on behalf of its members and partners.
Platinum Partner Program Features
- A dedicated account manager will work with you to develop a customised and highly targeted program aligned to your business objectives that will position your expertise and raise your profile within the WSBC community. Examples of existing Platinum Partner programs include the provision of member exclusive webinars and leadership training
- Your account manager will also work with you to facilitate up to 6 e-introductions per year and identify opportunities through the WSBC network.
Business Networking and Event Engagement
- 6 complimentary seats to WSBC's 2019 State of the Region Address
- 16 complimentary seats across two Business Leader Luncheons*
- Proactive targeting with access to guest lists prior to WSBC's State of the Region Address and Business Leaders Luncheons to identify networking opportunities and request specific seating with business targets, as well as the opportunity to be seated with our VIP speakers during the year
- Branding prior to, and at WSBC's State of the Region Address and Business Leader Luncheons (event invitations, programs, networking guides and presentation slides to include your logo)
- Verbal and logo acknowledgement as a WSBC Platinum Partner at WSBC's State of the Region Address and Business Leader Luncheons.
- Preferential rates for additional seats at all member events
- Exclusive invitations to attend affiliate events
* Max 8 complimentary seats per Business Leader Luncheon
- Priority option on event partner opportunities
Digital Brand Promotion
- WSBC website to feature your company logo and acknowledge you as an exclusive* Platinum Partner on the WSBC homepage and subsequent pages
- WSBC EDMs will feature your company logo and acknowledge you as an exclusive* Platinum Partner
- Opportunity to provide content for WSBC's bi-monthly e-Newsletter (up to 6 per year)
- Opportunity to provide content for the Member News page of the WSBC website (unlimited)
- Opportunity to provide content for WSBC's social media sites (up to 8 posts per year)
- Opportunity to include upcoming events on the Members Event page of the WSBC website (unlimited)
- Access to the members-only Business Directory
- A premium listing on www.wsbc.org.au (including a company profile and links to your website and social media sites)
- A written article profiling your business to be placed on WSBC's website and in the e-Newsletter
Training and Development
- 4 complimentary seats across two Leadership Breakfast Masterclasses*
* Max 2 complimentary seats per Business Leader Luncheon
- 4 complimentary seats across two Digital Marketing Breakfast Masterclasses*
Legal Knowledge & Support
- A dedicated team available by phone and email
For partnership enquiries contact:
Amanda Brisot I General Manager