1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the rules stated in this document.
2. The Promoter is Western Sydney Business Connection Inc, ABN: 53 727 571 321, PO Box 4032, Parramatta, NSW 2150
3. The entry period commences 9:00 AEST on Monday 26th November 2018 and ends 17:00 AEST on Friday 18th January 2018.
4. The winners will be announced on Monday 21st January and will be notified via email.
5. This Competition will be conducted during the Entry Period. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. Entries received after the Entry Period will not count towards the Competition. The Promoter is not responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
Eligibility & Exclusions
6. Employees of Promoter and the suppliers and agencies associated with this Competition, and the immediate family of all such employees are not eligible to enter this competition.
7. To enter, eligible entrants must submit via e-mail during the Entry Period, the answer in 25 words or less to the following question: "What you think Western Sydney's best kept secret is?".
8. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant's identity) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
9. The prizes are as follows (total value $396.00):
Two Skydeck tickets to attend the 2019 HSBC Sydney 7s to be held on Saturday 2nd February 2019 at Spotless Stadium (valued at $198.00)
Two Skydeck tickets to attend the 2019 HSBC Sydney 7s to be held on Sunday 3rd February 2019 at Spotless Stadium (valued at $198.00)
10. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. A prize cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner accepts the conditions of use of that prize.
11. If the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification.
12. The Promoter will not be responsible for any costs associated with the use of any Prize. The Winner is responsible for all costs associated with the use of the Prizes including any expenses and costs for travel, accommodation, food or beverages or insurances.
13. This is a game of skill in which chance plays no part in determining the winners.
14. The winners will be announced on Monday 21st January 2019.
15. The Winners will be notified via email on how they could claim their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The Winners must claim the Prize within the Claim Period. The Promoter will not be responsible for any delay, loss or damage to a Prize once it has left the Promoter’s or supplier’s premises. If a Winner is unable to comply with these Terms and Conditions and/or does not claim their Prize within the Claim Period, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to the Entrant with the next best Entry, as determined by the judges at the Unclaimed Prize Determination.
17. If an Entrant’s contact details changes between the date of entry and the Unclaimed Prize Determination, the Entrant must notify the Promoter of his/her updated contact details.
18. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988. Entrants’ personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to conduct the Competition, publicise the name of the Winner and where Entrants have consented to the receipt of such information, send Entrants marketing, advertising and promotional material.
Risk and Liability
19. The Winners participate in this Competition, and use their Prize, at his or her own risk.
20. The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and the suppliers, agencies and other companies involved in this Competition assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, or loss or damage to data.
21. The Promoter shall not be liable for any Prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way after it leaves the Promoter’s control.
22. If this Competition is not capable of running as planned for any reason (including as a result of technical failures, fraud or causes beyond the Promoter’s control), the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, cancel, suspend or change the Competition and re-commence it on similar terms, subject to any directions by regulatory authorities.
23. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents exclude liability for all loss (including loss of data, unauthorised access to data and consequential loss), damage, expenses, death or personal injury suffered or incurred arising out of, or in connection with, this Competition (including in relation to the Winner’s participation in this Competition and use of their Prize).