Is your business resourced and ready for COVID-19 recovery? Are you properly set up and structured for growth? Will you be able to capitalise on the opportunities presented as Australia recovers?
In this webinar, Gerard Hermens, Director of the Institute of Strategic Management (ISM), will take you through a powerful 5-step plan to help your business transition to a successful post COVID environment.
In this webinar you’ll discover:
- The 5 steps to rapid business recovery
- The biggest mistake most business owners make
- Key questions you need to be asking your teams right now
- The must have action plan for each step
- How to benchmark YOUR business readiness
Date: Thursday 21st May, 2020
Time: 12.00pm to 1.00pm AEST
Gerard Hermens l Director, Institute of Strategic Management
With two Masters Degrees in Business Management and a Post Graduate Degree in Education, Gerard works as an Adjunct Lecturer with universities that include Charles Sturt and New England, as well as providing consulting services to a range of Australian companies in areas such as Governance, Strategic Planning, Executive Coaching, Organisational Restructuring and Financial Management.
Gerard has worked in a range of industries including:
- Co-founding a manufacturing and retailing Automotive Services business. This family owned company grew from a small one person retailing business to a chain of 13 retail stores and factories located across NSW.
- As a Strategic Advisor to one of Australia’s largest not-for-profit organisations which employs over 3000 staff. Here Gerard developed numerous strategic plans, restructured the organisation and formulated Balanced Scorecards for the whole executive team. This work also included providing shaping policies on relationships with governments and business communities.
Gerard has managed over 35 governance projects for a wide range of financial service providers including credit unions and building societies as well as for boards in aged care, health care and community services.
This webinar is proudly brought to you by