Registration is now open for February's nationally accredited, 1-day GREENLINE Conversations Training Program. Facilitated by Diana Tapp and Chris Margaritis, this program is fully-funded for ALL WSBC members and their employees.
GREENLINE Conversations is the internationally successful conversation training program used by companies such as EY, Pepsi, Rheem and RedKite to drive emotionally intelligent conversations, boost productivity and create a high-performance culture in their business.
You will discover:
- Advanced techniques to increase your emotional intelligence
- How to confidently have critical conversations
- Communication techniques that quickly build trust and engagement
- How to have effective performance conversations
- Techniques for dealing with disgruntled customers and clients
- How to avoid the red card behaviours that take you off the productive GREENLINE
- How to master behaviours to quickly get you back on the GREENLINE
- How to map the most effective, cost effective and efficient GREENLINE in every business situation
- This course is nationally accredited through the Institute of Strategic Management (RTO #91485) and offers two units towards your BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership & Management
- Your own set of GREENLINE red and green cards
- 3 months access to GREENLINE online e-learning suite, which contains interactive training modules and scenario-based videos for an engaging online learning experience
- 12 months unlimited email and phone support to help embed new behaviours
- Tea, Coffee & Lunch (available for the open program only).
Why choose GREENLINE?
- GREENLINE is a proprietary program based on the science of how brains really work
- Techniques are highly-practical and immediately applicable
- 99.6% of previous participants recommend GREENLINE to other colleagues
- $7.6m is the average opportunity for a business to save when GREENLINE is rolled out company-wide.
What others say:
"GREENLINE has increased our productivity. There is less friction between our people and stronger relationships with our customers"
Trent Raymond, GM People & Safety, BevChain LINFOX
"The GREENLINE program provides a foundation for success that no business serious about culture, staff retention and results can ignore"
William Russell, Operations Manager, MATO Australia
"Equipping frontline and middle-management with the tools to GREENLINE their operational and behavioural discussions with their team members is invaluable"
Paul Naghten, Training & Development Advisor, MERLIN ENTERTAINMENTS
Ready to book?
This program is open to ALL WSBC members and their employees, however there is a limit of 25 people per program.
Not a member of WSBC?
Non member tickets are available from $540 + GST per person. WSBC membership starts at only $650 + GST, so if your business is interested in joining, click here to view our packages or contact Amanda Brisot on 0421 118 441 for further information.
Training at your workplace
In house programs are available for over 20 people (max 25) at your workplace, on a date of your choice (subject to availability). Please contact World Class Teams on 1300 085 248 for further information.
Terms & Conditions
Click here to view WSBC's event terms and conditions.
By registering for this program your contact details will be shared with our Training Providers - Institute of Strategic Management and World Class Teams.
Brought to you by: