Western Sydney Business Connection has teamed up with the below providers to bring members and the WSBC community the following special offers:
Matthews Folbigg Lawyers
For a limited time, Matthews Folbigg Lawyers are offering the benefits of their existing Associate Programs to the WSBC community. Matthews Folbigg currently runs two Associate Programs, one relating to Commercial Law and a second program relating specifically to Employment Law. The benefits of each program include:
- Membership: no annual fee and no term commitment for WSBC member companies. An Associate can withdraw from the program at any time. A WSBC member can join both the Commercial and the Employment Law Programs should they choose to do so.
- Checklist: an annual update of changes to the law during the last 12 months is provided to all Associates.
- Early notification of significant changes to Commercial Law/Employment Law will be provided as and when appropriate.
- Free consultations: both programs offer Associates the ongoing opportunity to access free consultations with a Matthews Folbigg lawyer in order to clarify an issue regarding any matter over which they may have a concern. By necessity this access is limited to discussion of a general nature.
- Free/reduced price offers: from time-to-time Matthews Folbigg Lawyers will make available special limited offers to Associates. For example, the conduct of a ‘Legal Audit of Compliance’ in a defined area of the law.
To apply for your free membership to one or both of the Matthews Folbigg Lawyers Associate Programs or to find out more about any of the above members benefits contact Jeff Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need general advice on people matters? ChandlerWoods understands that many small to medium businesses are struggling to cope with matters relating to staff with current restrictions in place due to COVID-19. ChandlerWoods is offering a free consultation for all WSBC members providing general advice on people concerns relating to your staff and business.
If you would like to take advantage of this offer complete your contact details via this link and select “Other Enquiry” plus if you have topic or question you want to discuss enter it the message area. ChandlerWoods will contact you and schedule a time to discuss the areas you wish to get clarity on and will help point you in the right direction.
You also take advantage of ChandlerWoods' free resources such as their Working From Home WHS Checklist.