THIS MASTERCLASS IS NOW SOLD OUT. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WAITLIST. ALTERNATIVELY YOU CAN REGISTER TO ATTEND ONLINE VIA OUR LIVE STREAM.
Social media marketing is an essential part of doing business in 2020 and offers incredible opportunities for all sizes and types of businesses to engage with new audiences and grow their brand awareness.
Done right it’s like networking on steroids! However many businesses find that despite investing a lot of time on multiple platforms their social media posting delivers absolutely no results.
This Breakfast Masterclass is for business owners and leaders who want to get reliable results and return on investment from the rapidly changing social media space. Delegates will learn which platforms will work for their type of business, what kinds of social media content deliver positive engagement and how to create a strategic and effective social media plan.
- What you should stop doing immediately
- Which social media platforms you need to be on now
- Creating content that stops the thumb and delivers the click
- Being smart and strategic for maximum ROI
Masterclass Presenter l Deb Croucher, Brand Strategist & Founder Brilliant Digital
Lots of people talk about Social and Digital Marketing... but for the past 10 years, Deb and the team at Brilliant Digital have consistently delivered measured results across multiple industry sectors Australia wide. Deb and her team help established companies grow and thrive using a complete, end-to-end solution to websites, digital marketing and social media.
Deb is incredibly passionate about the power of social media marketing. During an interactive workshop she'll use case studies to illustrate how all businesses can make giant leaps forward and get fantastic returns on investment using a strategic and proven approach to social media marketing. She'll leave you with a method to follow that works for any size business and a clear understanding of which activities will deliver the best return on time and dollar investment for your organisation.
“Deb Croucher is an exceptional presenter. Her ability to engage with the audience to create an interactive and engaging session is brilliant! Deb’s content is incredibly useful and targeted… all attendees learn tangible and practical lessons.”
Cassandra O’Brien, BT Financial Group
Platinum and Charity Partners, Gold, Silver and Bronze Members: 2 complimentary seats per member
Small Business Members: $50 + GST per person
Additional WSBC Member Seats: $50 + GST per person
Non Member Seats: $75 + GST per person
Your safety and well-being are our top priority and we will have the following measures in place for this Masterclass:
- No registration - attendees will be given their table number prior to Masterclass, so they can make their way directly to their seat. Prior to the event, you will also be able to request who you would like at your table.
- A maximum of 24 people in the room (including Presenters)
- Seating and table social distancing (only 4 attendees per table)
- Hand sanitiser on every table
- Table service which includes a plated breakfast with barista tea and coffee
- A WSBC representative will be on hand to specifically ensure safety measures are adhered to
WSBC's venue partner for this event, PARKROYAL Parramatta, are a NSW government registered COVID safe business
. Please click here
to view the various cleaning and disinfecting policies and social distancing measures they have implemented.
Please do not attend this event if you have:
- a fever or symptoms of respiratory infection (cough, sore throat, shortness of breath)
- returned from overseas in the last 14 days
- been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19: (coronavirus) in the last 14 days
Please note should circumstances change, this event may be postponed or transitioned to an online webinar.
Click here for Event Terms & Conditions
This event is proudly supported by