REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED FOR OUR LIVE STREAM. PLEASE CONTACT THE WSBC EVENTS TEAM FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE:
It is no secret that customers have changed their decision-making processes and purchasing behaviour as a direct result of COVID. Unfortunately for many businesses there is no longer a playbook to follow.
How do you create a new playbook or rewrite the one you already have so that it aligns with the new market conditions and helps you get ahead of the game.
During this hands-on Masterclass, you will:
- Begin work on your strategic plan
- Learn how to understand your customers’ problem and how to solve it
- Find out how to reduce operating costs and improve cash flow
- Learn how to realign your business products and services to maximise your marketing impact
- Develop a plan to stand out from your competitors
- Learn key takeaways from successful business models employed by companies such as Apple, Facebook and Amazon
- Interactive session
- Industry relevant case studies
- Strategy workbook to take away and continue
Masterclass Presenter l Gerard Hermens, Director, Institute of Strategic Management
With two Masters Degrees in Business Management and a Post Graduate Degree in Education, Gerard works as an Adjunct Lecturer with universities that include Charles Sturt and New England, as well as providing consulting services to a range of Australian companies in areas such as Governance, Strategic Planning, Executive Coaching, Organisational Restructuring and Financial Management.
Gerard has worked in a range of industries including:
- Co-founding a manufacturing and retailing Automotive Services business. This family owned company grew from a small one person retailing business to a chain of 13 retail stores and factories located across NSW.
- As a Strategic Advisor to one of Australia’s largest not-for-profit organisations which employs over 3000 staff. Here Gerard developed numerous strategic plans, restructured the organisation and formulated Balanced Scorecards for the whole executive team. This work also included providing shaping policies on relationships with governments and business communities.
Gerard has managed over 35 governance projects for a wide range of financial service providers including credit unions and building societies as well as for boards in aged care, health care and community services.
WSBC Members: 2 complimentary seats per member
WSBC Member Guest Rate: $10 + GST per person
Non Member Seats: $20 + GST per person
Not sure if your organisation is a WSBC member? Click here to find out. If your organisation is a member but our system is not allowing you to register your complimentary or discounted seat, please contact email@example.com.
Click here for Event Terms & Conditions
This event is proudly supported by