IN PERSON REGISTRATIONS HAVE NOW CLOSED FOR THIS EVENT. PLEASE CONTACT STEPHANIE AT EVENTS@WSBC.ORG.AU TO ENQUIRE ABOUT LATE REGISTRATION.
- Are your potential clients finding you on Google search, or are they finding your competitors first?
- Do you need to generate new business - locally, nationally or even globally?
- Are you getting return on investment for your current SEO activities?
- Do you have a strategy to tackle your visibility on Google search?
In today’s digital world you are who Google says you are; and being visible on the most popular search engine on the planet is an essential part of doing business in 2021. Google search offers incredible opportunities for all sizes and types of organisations, giving them the ability to reach untapped markets and generate new business locally, nationally and globally.
Done right, Search Engine Optimisation or SEO will significantly increase your visibility on Google search and therefore deliver opportunities to your door every day of the week. However, many businesses find that despite investing in SEO their bottom line is not seeing the returns.
This Breakfast Masterclass is for business owners, leaders and managers who want to get reliable results and return on investment from SEO. Delegates will learn the fundamentals of Google search at a big picture level, what’s possible and what’s not, what SEO activity will deliver reliable, sustained growth and how to create a strategic and effective plan to tackle your Google visibility. You’ve no doubt also heard that Google is threatening to make its Search Engine unavailable in Australia. Find out what would happen if Google leaves, what opportunities it will create and what contingency plans your business can put in place.
- What you should stop doing immediately
- How to find out what’s possible for your business
- What activities should you do now for maximum ROI
- How to create and execute a strategic SEO plan
- 2 hour interactive session that includes a plated breakfast
- Industry-relevant case studies used for illustration
- Begin work on your SEO plan
- SEO strategy workbook to take away and continue
Masterclass Presenter l Deb Croucher, Founder Brilliant Digital
Lots of people talk about SEO... but for the past 10 years, Deb and the team at Brilliant Digital have consistently delivered measured results across multiple industry sectors Australia wide. Deb and her team help established companies grow and thrive using a complete, end-to-end solution to websites, digital marketing and SEO.
In Deb’s words:
‘In my 20 years of building websites and growing businesses through digital marketing, Google has been the one constant. Every business needs to learn to unlock its power if they are to survive and thrive in this new digital age.’
Deb is incredibly passionate about the power of Google and digital marketing. During this interactive workshop, she'll use case studies to illustrate how all businesses can make giant leaps forward and enjoy a sustained return on investment using a strategic and proven approach to SEO. She'll leave you with a method to follow that works for any size business and a clear understanding of which activities will deliver the best return on time and dollar investment for your organisation.
Platinum and Charity Partners, Gold, Silver and Bronze Members: 2 complimentary seats per member
Small Business Members: $50 + GST per person
Member Guest Rate: $50 + GST per person
Non Member Rate: $75 + GST per person
WSBC's venue partner for this event, PARKROYAL Parramatta, are a NSW government registered COVID safe business. Please click here to view the various cleaning and disinfecting policies and social distancing measures they have implemented.
Please do not attend this event if you have:
- a fever or symptoms of respiratory infection (cough, sore throat, shortness of breath)
- returned from overseas in the last 14 days
- been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 (coronavirus) in the last 14 days
Please note should circumstances change, this event may be postponed or transitioned to an online webinar.
Click here for Event Terms & Conditions
This event is proudly supported by