Australia's 3rd Largest Economy
In 2020, over 250 businesses heard from three Western Sydney councils on local tendering opportunities.
We now turn our attention to one of the state’s largest procurers – the NSW Government.
Spending over $30 billion each year on goods, services and infrastructure, the NSW Government is actively encouraging a diverse range of suppliers to apply for Government work.
What opportunities are available now and in the near future and how can local SMEs take advantage of them?
In collaboration with the Western Sydney Procurement Steering Committee, WSBC is delighted to be joined by NSW Procurement, who will provide:
• Ways to supply to NSW Government
• Information on how to register as a NSW Government supplier
• An overview of current and upcoming opportunities
• Tips on applying for Government tenders
• Advice on how to keep up to date with future opportunities
Join us for this not to be missed webinar:
Date: Thursday 18th February, 2021
Time: 10.00am to 11.00am AEDT
Become a member