Australia's 3rd Largest Economy
WSBC, in collaboration with Liverpool City Council are providing Western Sydney businesses the opportunity to virtually meet with active building and construction buyers within the region.
How does it work?
This Virtual Strategic Matching Event is designed to maximise your exposure to potential buyers and to help you create new business connections in a COVID safe way.
Successful applicants will be scheduled to virtually meet one-on-one with at least five active buyers from the list below. Each meeting will be 15 minutes in duration.
Which buyers will be attending?
Confirmed buyers include:
Invited applicants will also have the opportunity to meet with the following government service providers:
What is the cost?
There is no cost to submit an Expression of Interest or for successful applicants to attend this event.
Submitting an Expression of Interest
1. All Expressions of Interest must be submitted online via the Meet the Buyer, Virtual Strategic Matching Event page on the WSBC website no later than 5.00pm Friday 5th March, 2021 to be considered (for the purpose of the Expression of Interest please only register 1 person per business).
2. Based on the information provided, successful applicants will be selected by our business matching panel and invited to attend.
3. Successful applicants will be notified during the week beginning Monday 15th March, 2021
4. Acceptance to attend will be required within 2 working days of notification.
5. Once a successful applicants acceptance has been received, an online meeting schedule and other important information will be e-mailed to them.
Click here to view our Terms & Conditions for this event.
This event is proudly presented in collaboration with Liverpool City Council
Become A Member