Registrations have now closed for this event. Please contact Stephanie at Events@wsbc.org.au to enquire about late registration.
If you want a world class business, you need to create world class leaders at ALL levels of your organisation. But what is the process for creating high-performing leaders? And once you’ve created them, how do you make sure they stay and don’t get poached by competitors?
We know great leaders can be created; they don’t need to be headhunted. But becoming a great leader doesn’t happen by itself. Your high-performers need to learn a completely different set of skills to succeed in their leadership position.
Then once they have become great leaders, how do you take proactive action to keep these valuable people? What can, and what should you do, to keep your people engaged, thus making it less likely they will be lured by your competitors?
Join us for this not-to-be-missed Breakfast Masterclass where Australia's #1 High-Performance Team Consultant, Diana Tapp, will outline the five steps for creating leaders at ALL levels. Plus, you will get the recipe for stopping other companies poaching your best people so that you can consistently deliver exceptional results.
In this Masterclass you’ll discover:
- The five critical steps to creating leaders at EVERY level of your organisation
- How to develop the skillset and mindset required to make the leadership transition
- How your leaders can build certainty, foster trust and get the best out of your employees
- Strategies to reduce burn out and help RETAIN your best talent
- How to keep leaders motivated and engaged in times of turmoil and change
- Full plated breakfast, including barista coffee served at 7.30am
- Interactive Masterclass from 8.00am to 9.30am
Masterclass Presenter l Diana Tapp, CEO of World Class Teams
This highly interactive workshop is presented by Diana Tapp, CEO of World Class Teams. Diana is Australia’s #1 High Performance Team Consultant and author of the book “Unleash Your Team's Potential”.
World Class Teams' practical tools and techniques have been developed and honed over 15 years working with some of Australia’s most innovative and prestigious companies such as Linfox, Commonwealth Bank, Merlin Entertainments and Cathay Pacific Airways.
Platinum and Charity Partners, Gold, Silver and Bronze Members: 2 complimentary seats per member
Small Business Members: $50 + GST per person
Member Guest Rate: $50 + GST per person
Non Member Rate: $75 + GST per person
WSBC's venue partner for this event, PARKROYAL Parramatta, are a NSW government registered COVID safe business. Please click here to view the various cleaning and disinfecting policies and social distancing measures they have implemented.
Please do not attend this event if you have:
- a fever or symptoms of respiratory infection (cough, sore throat, shortness of breath)
- returned from overseas in the last 30 days
- been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 (coronavirus) in the last 30 days
Please note should circumstances change, this event may be postponed or transitioned to an online webinar.
Click here for Event Terms & Conditions
This event is proudly supported by