This event is now sold out. To join the waitlist please click here.
We've all had customer experiences that range from outstanding to infuriating and these lead to either customer loyalty or customer loss; no matter how great your product is.
A remarkable customer experience creates customer engagement and retention, business growth, and brand advocates who use their social media networks to do your advertising for you, making you stand out from the crowd.
During this Masterclass, Gerard Hermens, Director of the Institute of Strategic Management, will show you how to measure your customer experience to determine what you're doing well and where there's room for improvement.
You will also discover:
- How to understand and map customer experience or CX
- How this adds economic and social value to your business
- How to integrate a CX plan into your marketing strategy
- 5 steps for mapping and testing CX
- Full plated breakfast, including barista coffee served at 7.30am
- Interactive Masterclass from 8.00am to 9.30am
This event will also provide you with the opportunity to submit seating preferences so that you can strategically connect with other business leaders in attendance. There is however, only a limited number of places available. Click on the book now button below to avoid missing out.
Masterclass Presenter l Gerard Hermens, Director of the Institute of Strategic Management
With two Masters Degrees in Business Management and a Post Graduate Degree in Education, Gerard works as an Adjunct Lecturer with universities that include Charles Sturt and New England, as well as providing consulting services to a range of Australian companies in areas such as Governance, Strategic Planning, Executive Coaching, Organisational Restructuring and Financial Management.
Gerard has worked in a range of industries including:
- Co-founding a manufacturing and retailing Automotive Services business. This family owned company grew from a small one person retailing business to a chain of 13 retail stores and factories located across NSW.
- As a Strategic Advisor to one of Australia’s largest not-for-profit organisations which employs over 3000 staff. Here Gerard developed numerous strategic plans, restructured the organisation and formulated Balanced Scorecards for the whole executive team. This work also included providing shaping policies on relationships with governments and business communities.
Gerard has extensive experience in customer service excellence, mapping and developing the customer journey for a range of organisations across the service and manufacturing industries.
Platinum and Charity Partners, Gold, Silver and Bronze Members: 2 complimentary seats per member
Small Business Members: $50 + GST per person
Member Guest Rate: $50 + GST per person
Non Member Rate: $75 + GST per person
WSBC's venue partner for this event, PARKROYAL Parramatta, are a NSW government registered COVID safe business. Please click here to view the various cleaning and disinfecting policies and social distancing measures they have implemented.
Please do not attend this event if you have:
- a fever or symptoms of respiratory infection (cough, sore throat, shortness of breath)
- returned from overseas in the last 30 days
- been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in the last 30 days
Please note should circumstances change, this event may be postponed or transitioned to an online webinar. Click here for event terms & conditions.
This event is proudly supported by