This event has now closed. Check back for further Meet the Buyer events or get them sent directly to your inbox by clicking here.
Want to win more business in Western Sydney?
The Connection, in collaboration with Campbelltown City Council, are inviting Western Sydney businesses to submit an Expression of Interest for the opportunity to meet with active buyers within the region.
How does it work?
Interested businesses need to submit their Expression of Interest by Thursday 26 May 2022 to be considered for this event.
Businesses that best match the services and/or products that our buyers are looking to procure will be selected by our business matching panel and invited to attend.
Selected businesses will be scheduled to meet with up to five active buyers from the list below. Each meeting will be one-on-one for a duration of 15 minutes to be held at a venue in Campbelltown on Thursday 23rd June 2022.
Confirmed buyers include:
Selected businesses will also have the opportunity to meet with the following government service providers who will let you know about free resources available to your business:
- AusIndustry - is the Australian Government's principal agency for delivering assistance, programmes and services which support industry, research and innovation.
- Industry Capability Network (ICN) - is a business network that introduces Australian and New Zealand companies to projects large and small. ICN offer a new business source for suppliers and a sophisticated search service for project managers.
- Training Services NSW - is responsible for the regulation of apprenticeships and traineeships; management of the NSW funded Vocational Education and Training (VET) training market, including Smart & Skilled; encouraging participation in VET and the implementation of VET related programs and initiatives.
What is the cost?
There is no cost to submit an Expression of Interest for this event.
A registration fee of $100 + GST will only apply to selected businesses who are not members or affiliates of The Connection or Campbelltown City Council (please see Next Steps below for further details).
1. All Expressions of Interest must be submitted via the Meet the Buyer - Strategic Matching Event page on The Connection's website no later than 5.00pm Thursday 26th May, 2022 to be considered (for the purpose of the Expression of Interest please only register 1 representative per business).
2. Based on the information provided, businesses that best match the services and/or products that our buyers are looking to procure will be selected by our business matching panel.
3. Only businesses selected by our matching panel will be invited to attend this event.
4. Selected businesses will be notified during the week beginning Monday 6th June, 2022. Selected businesses who are not members or affiliates of The Connection or Campbelltown City Council will receive an invoice for the event registration fee of $100.00 + GST.
5. Acceptance to attend and payment of the registration fee (if applicable) will be required within 3 working days of notification.
6. Once acceptance has been received and payment has been made (if applicable), an event information kit which includes your personalised meeting schedule, will be e-mailed to you.
Click here to view our Terms & Conditions for this event.
This event is proudly presented in collaboration with