Registration has now closed for this event. Click here to join the wait list or for further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Old-school leadership is well-intentioned, and it used to work, but doesn't anymore.
Today's employees have very different expectations from their predecessors. They have a different definition of respect, a higher expectation about being involved in decision-making, a greater sense that they're owed exciting work and the expectation of fast career progression.
On top of that, people's expectations of their managers have increased dramatically. When managers don't meet these expectations, staff can resign in droves, which companies can ill afford in 2023 when the labour market is so tight, and competition for top talent is at an all-time high.
Join Diana Tapp, CEO of World Class Teams on February 15 to find out what old-school leadership principles your managers, supervisors and team leaders need to ditch right now so that you can confidently stem the flow of accomplished workers leaving your organisation.
You'll walk away from this Breakfast Masterclass with:
- A list of 3 old-school leadership principles EVERY manager in your business needs to stop doing immediately so that you don't lose your best people
- An analysis of where your managers currently sit so that you can map weak points and improve individual effectiveness
- A proven plan to create modern, high-performance leaders
- Five essential leadership skills your managers must master in 2023
This Masterclass is for:
Business owners, top level management and senior leaders who want to:
- Upskill their managers, supervisors and team leaders
- Achieve business growth and
- Retain top talent
- Registration and barista coffee from 7.15am
- Plated breakfast served promptly at 7.30am
- Interactive Masterclass from 8.00am to 9.30am
This event will also provide you with the opportunity to submit seating preferences so that you can strategically connect with other business leaders in attendance.
Masterclass Presenter l Diana Tapp, CEO of World Class Teams
This highly interactive Masterclass is presented by Diana Tapp, CEO of World Class Teams. Diana is Australia’s #1 High Performance Team Consultant and author of the book “Unleash Your Team's Potential”.
World Class Teams' practical tools and techniques have been developed and honed over 15 years working with some of Australia’s most innovative and prestigious companies such as Linfox, Commonwealth Bank, Merlin Entertainments and Cathay Pacific Airways.
Connection Members (excluding Small Business Members): 2 complimentary seats per member
Small Business Members: Use one of your three complimentary seats or $60 + GST per person
Member Guest Rate: $60 + GST per person
Non Member Rate: $85 + GST per person
Please note should circumstances change, this event may be postponed or transitioned to an online webinar. Click here for event terms & conditions.
This event is proudly supported by