By Diana Tapp, CEO of World Class Teams
Do you know someone who has left their job in the last six months? With employees quitting jobs at the highest rate in over 10 years, many companies are left wondering what they can do to decrease turnover and retain their employees.
Between employee burnout, work-life balance struggles, and – let’s not forget – a global pandemic, it can be very challenging to keep your team energised and inspired.
However, with 83% of Executives ranking having motivated employees as the top factor that significantly contributes to a company’s overall success, it’s a no-brainer that maintaining high levels of motivation should be a prime focus for today's leaders. The good news is that it is a learnable skill and one that is easier than we have traditionally believed.
Don't fall into the trap of assuming money is the key to motivating people. Studies have determined that there are in fact 18 different motivational drivers - and only 3 of them are financial!
As an employer or team leader, it’s your job to help employees successfully navigate their inertia and reach peak motivation levels in the workplace. That's why World Class Team's are offering their new micro-learning workshop – How to Motivate & Inspire Your Team to go the Extra Mile.
In this live-streamed training, you will discover:
- 4 steps to inspiring EVERY individual in your team to go the extra mile
- How to keep yourself motivated, even when you ‘don’t feel like doing something’
- The secret to bringing out the absolute best in each person
- 8 demotivators in the workplace you need to AVOID
- How to motivate people when you CAN'T offer them more money
- How to create your own motivational blueprint from 18 possible drivers
Who Is It For:
Middle Managers, Team Leaders and Supervisors who want to motivate and inspire people so that they can:
- Get work done quickly, without fuss and to the standards you expect
- Make your job as a manager easier, more enjoyable and far less stressful
- Create happy, motivated teams that experience greater job satisfaction and boosted morale
- Reduce absenteeism and employee turnover
- Become an in-demand leader that everyone wants to work for!
- 45-minute live-streamed workshop
- 15-minute live Q&A
- Printable Action Pack with tools, techniques and templates
- 30-day access to a recording of the session
Tickets are $87 per person.