This registration page is only open to applicants who have received notification from WSBC confirming their Expression of Interest has been successful.
WSBC, in partnership with Campbelltown City Council, the NSW Department of Industry and Industry Capability Network (ICN), have come together to provide Western Sydney businesses the opportunity to meet with some of the region's major procurers.
Submit your Expression of Interest for the opportunity to participate free of charge in up to 12, one on one meetings with tier one organisations from construction, manufacturing, health and education. Confirmed procurers for this event include:
- Breseight Australia
- Brookfield Multiplex
- Campbelltown City Council
- CPB Contractors
- Dahua Group Australia
- Fulton Hogan
- Lend Lease Property
- South Western Sydney Local Health District
- TAFE NSW
- Western Sydney University
Our Strategic Matching Event is designed to:
- provide information on how to do business with attending organisations
- inform you of any upcoming projects or procurement needs they may have
- let you know how/where to find relevant project and procurement information
- help you create new business connections
If you would like the opportunity to meet with procurers and representatives from the above organisations free of charge, register your Expression of Interest now.
1. All Expressions of Interest must be submitted online through the Strategic Matching Event page on the WSBC website no later than 5.00pm Wednesday 14th March, 2018 to be considered for this event (for the purpose of the Expression of Interest please only register 1 person per business).
2. Based on the information provided, successful applicants will be selected by our business matching panel and will be notified on Monday 19th March, 2018. Please note ONLY successful applicants will be invited to attend.
3. There is no event fee for successful applicants, however they must confirm their acceptance to attend to email@example.com no later than 5.00pm Friday 23rd March 2018.
4. Once a successful applicants registration has been confirmed by the due date, they will be e-mailed an event schedule and other important information.
5. Unsuccessful applicants will be notified during the week beginning Monday 26th March, 2018.Please click here to review our Terms & Conditions for this event
Preliminary Business Matching Event Schedule
9.30am to 9.55am
Registration and refreshments
10.00am to 2.00pm
Morning Tea and Lunch will be provided during this time
This event is proudly presented by