DEALING WITH DIFFICULT CLIENTS is part and parcel of service-based businesses. While it is common to encounter people who are upset, how well do your staff know what to do to turn the situation around quickly, before it's too late? Are they able to stay calm, listen to the client's concerns and deliver a prompt and appropriate response?
Your business operates in a highly competitive environment. Having a product or service that is outstanding is NO longer enough. It is the time, energy, ability and tenacity your staff put into building and maintaining client relationships that really enable you to beat your competitors.
Join this Breakfast Workshop to learn techniques to deal with angry, emotional or difficult clients, without losing your cool.
Brought to you by World Class Teams in collaboration with Western Sydney Business Connection (WSBC), this workshop is for managers and leaders who want to discover practical tools & tips their staff can implement immediately to rapidly improve their responses in difficult situations.
Attendees will discover how the latest understandings in the world of neuroscience, what’s happening in our brains, mean that we can make smarter choices that deliver better outcomes for ourselves and our teams.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Designed for people who lead and manage frontline client-facing staff
- However, it is relevant for everyone, because each one of us deals with customers, external and/or internal ones. And they are not all nice!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- How to be FIRM but FAIR, without fearing you will lose the client
- Techniques to manage your emotions well, even in stressful situations
- Skills to effectively LISTEN and ask questions that uncover the root cause of their issue
- How to think on your feet and respond appropriately in the moment
- The power of giving OPTIONS, so the client can choose what works best for them
- How to resolve disagreements or complaints and get genuine AGREEMENT
- Coffee and tea on arrival
- Dynamic 2-hour workshop
- Plated breakfast
This highly interactive workshop is presented by Diana Tapp, CEO of World Class Teams.
Diana is Australia’s #1 High Performance Team Consultant and author of the book “Unleash Your Team's Potential”.
World Class Teams' practical tools and techniques have been developed and honed over 15 years working with some of Australia’s most innovative and prestigious companies such as Linfox, Commonwealth Bank, Merlin Entertainments and Cathay Pacific Airways
WHAT OTHERS SAY
“Insightful, impactful and energetic. Di has been a game changer for our business”
Rita Keteku, METSO
“Di, you bring the best out of all the people you interact with…The environment you create and your commitment to results with each person is amazing”
Tracy Reilly, CATHAY PACIFIC AIRWAYS
READY TO BOOK?
WSBC Members: 2 complimentary seats per member
Additional WSBC Member Seats: $50 + GST per person
Non Member Seats: $75 + GST per person
In support of local charity Ronald McDonald House, training is held in their state of the art conference room. This fantastic facility is centrally located, with FREE on-site parking and delicious catering.
Proudly brought to you by: