OUR IN PERSON EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT. YOU CAN JOIN THE WAITLIST BY CLICKING HERE. ALTERNATIVELY YOU CAN REGISTER TO ATTEND ONLINE VIA OUR LIVE STREAM.
It is no secret that customers have changed their decision-making processes and purchasing behaviour as a direct result of COVID. Unfortunately for many businesses there is no longer a playbook to follow.
How do you create a new playbook or rewrite the one you already have so that it aligns with the new market conditions and helps you get ahead of the game.
During this hands-on Masterclass, you will:
- Begin work on your strategic plan
- Learn how to understand your customers’ problem and how to solve it
- Find out how to reduce operating costs and improve cash flow
- Learn how to realign your business products and services to maximise your marketing impact
- Develop a plan to stand out from your competitors
- Learn key takeaways from successful business models employed by companies such as Apple, Facebook and Amazon
- Interactive session that includes a plated breakfast and barista coffee
- Industry relevant case studies
- Strategy workbook to take away and continue
Masterclass Presenter l Gerard Hermens, Director, Institute of Strategic Management
With two Masters Degrees in Business Management and a Post Graduate Degree in Education, Gerard works as an Adjunct Lecturer with universities that include Charles Sturt and New England, as well as providing consulting services to a range of Australian companies in areas such as Governance, Strategic Planning, Executive Coaching, Organisational Restructuring and Financial Management.
Gerard has worked in a range of industries including:
- Co-founding a manufacturing and retailing Automotive Services business. This family owned company grew from a small one person retailing business to a chain of 13 retail stores and factories located across NSW.
- As a Strategic Advisor to one of Australia’s largest not-for-profit organisations which employs over 3000 staff. Here Gerard developed numerous strategic plans, restructured the organisation and formulated Balanced Scorecards for the whole executive team. This work also included providing shaping policies on relationships with governments and business communities.
Gerard has managed over 35 governance projects for a wide range of financial service providers including credit unions and building societies as well as for boards in aged care, health care and community services.
Platinum and Charity Partners, Gold, Silver and Bronze Members: 2 complimentary seats per member
Small Business Members: 1 complimentary seat per member
Additional WSBC Member Seats: $50 + GST per person
Non Member Seats: $75 + GST per person
Not sure if your organisation is a WSBC member? Click here to find out. If your organisation is a member but our system is not allowing you to register your complimentary seat, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take care of it for you.
Your safety and well-being are our top priority and we will have the following measures in place for this Masterclass:
- No registration - attendees will be given their table number prior to Masterclass, so they can make their way directly to their seat. Prior to the event, you will also be able to request who you would like at your table.
- A maximum of 24 attendees
- Seating and table social distancing (only 4 attendees per table)
- Hand sanitiser on every table
- Table service which includes a plated breakfast with barista tea and coffee
- A WSBC representative will be on hand to specifically ensure safety measures are adhered to
WSBC's venue partner for this event, PARKROYAL Parramatta, are a NSW government registered COVID safe business
. Please click here
to view the various cleaning and disinfecting policies and social distancing measures they have implemented.
Please do not attend this event if you have
- a fever or symptoms of respiratory infection (cough, sore throat, shortness of breath)
- returned from overseas in the last 14 days
- been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19: (coronavirus) in the last 14 days
Please note should circumstances change, our face to face event may be postponed or cancelled.
Click here for Event Terms & Conditions
This event is proudly supported by