*** EVENT SOLD OUT ***
Registrations have now closed
Thank you for your interest in attending WSBC's Major Business Leader Luncheon: Leading your organisation to leverage the business growth opportunities in Western Sydney to be held on Thursday 28th May. Registrations have now closed for this event. For further assistance please contact the WSBC events department on:
Ph: 8896 6045
Building on WSBC’s first two sold out events of the year, this major business leader luncheon will focus on how to lead your organisation to maximise and benefit from the business opportunities now available in Western Sydney.
We will hear from inspirational speaker, award-winning CEO and founder of Gallop Solutions, Daniel Davis as well as a panel of industry leaders including:
Director, Tax Services
They will discuss the importance of strong leadership, building successful teams and developing a culture that will allow your organisation to maximise future business opportunities.
Daniel Davis's passion for empowering business owners and leaders around the world to create more profitable, efficient and fun companies in a stable and sustainable way has lead him from Western Sydney to various points on the globe, including a visit with Richard Branson at Necker Island.
Having experienced the highs and lows of business ownership and leadership, Daniel will share his vision for the future of business in Western Sydney, and in particular, his knowledge and insights into some of the key fundamentals business leaders in the region need to look at now to plan for immediate and future growth.
This event is set to deliver and entertain and will be another significant business leader luncheon for you to engage with your peers and key influencers from a variety of businesses across Western Sydney.
WSBC helped 104 businesses connect with 235 business professionals at our last luncheon and opened up opportunities for our guests to:
- Share their ideas and expand their knowledge
- Increase their organisations visibility and profile
- Build connections and relationships with key influencers
- Generate leads
- Stay current on trends in their target market
Here’s how we can assist YOU with your networking & business development at this event.
1. You can entertain your clients or prospects by hosting your own table***. Ask us about our special rates when booking a table of 8.
2. You can chose which companies* you would like to sit with for targeted client engagement
3. Our colour coded badge system facilitates networking and makes it less daunting by easily identifying the industry groups you need to connect with.
4. Use your complimentary tickets and place your senior team at different tables to connect with over 21**prospects.
* Available to Gold Members and Platinum Partners only
** Gold Members = 21 prospects; Platinum Partners = 30 prospects
*** By adding to your complimentary tickets and purchasing reduced rate member tickets
Registrations close at 5.00pm on Tuesday 19th May 2015 or earlier if sold out so secure your seat or table early to avoid missing out.
Don't forget: Members are entitled to their complimentary seats!
$5.00 from every ticket sold at this event goes to the WSBC Charity Partner Program, raising funds for our 7 Charity Partners: CareFlight, Parramatta Mission, Northcott Disability Services, Children’s Medical Research Institute, Westmead Medical Research Foundation, Kids West, Ronald McDonald House (Westmead)
Click here for Event Terms & Conditions