The community are invited to help 're-imagine' the future of Campbelltown CBD by providing feedback on Council's bold vision for attracting employment and investment to our city, while creating more activated, connected and sustainable places.
The draft strategy has been placed on public exhibition for community input until Friday 27 April, and can be viewed at the Civic Centre on Queen Street, HJ Daley and Glenquarie Libraries, or can be downloaded from Council's website.
The community is also encouraged to take a short survey on the draft vision, or provide a written submission to Council.
From Thursday 5 April, a series of pop-up events will also be held providing the community with an opportunity to find out more about the draft strategy and speak with Council staff.
The pop-up events will be held at:
- Campbelltown Mall - Thursday 5 April, 4pm - 7pm; Thursday 19 April, 4pm - 7pm
- Macarthur Night Markets at Mawson Park - Friday 6 April, 5pm - 7.30pm
- Macarthur Square - Thursday 12 April, 4pm - 7pm
- Campbelltown Arts Centre - Saturday 14 April, 9.30am - 12.30pm; Wednesday 18 April, 10am - midday
- Campbelltown Civic Centre - every Tuesday in April, 9am - 11am
Click here to find out more about the draft strategy and take the survey.