Regional Development Australia Sydney and Penrith City Council invite you to a “Building Export Capability for Small to Medium Enterprises Workshop” to be held at Penrith on 19 October 2018. As part of a series of workshops made possible through funding from the NSW Government, this workshop aims to help aspiring and existing exporters from Western Sydney.
The Building Export Capability Workshop will cover:
- Welcome by Penrith City Council
- Workshop content and facilitation by the Export Council of Australia
- Case study discussion
- Tips for export planning, resourcing, marketing and visiting your target market
Who should attend?
- Western Sydney businesses looking to develop a growth plan to extend beyond the domestic market
- Aspiring exporters and new exporters from Western Sydney
- Existing exporters from Western Sydney that would like an export refresher
When: 9am (for 9.30am) to 1pm, 19 October 2018
Where: Nepean Room, Penrith City Council, 601 High Street, Penrith
Cost: Free (but places are limited) and light lunch provided
Registrations open until 15 October 2018
Click here to register