New JAWS Open For Business
Western Sydney’s popular home-grown jobs website, Jobs Available Western Sydney (JAWS) has undergone a major upgrade.
Exciting new features have been added to enable an easier journey matching job seekers and candidates.
Job seekers and employers in Western Sydney now have a specialised platform that delivers the region’s most advanced online employment matching service.
JAWS has posted thousands of jobs since its inception in 2013. The popular portal focuses on Western Sydney job opportunities and has a Facebook following exceeding 45,000.
The new look state-of-the-art website enables job seekers to create and post their resumes with the resume builder feature.
Employers can source applicants from among the bank of resumes. Employers can now post their opportunity with greater confidence.
JAWS director Rick Swaleh said the new portal is ideal for employers looking for the best talent in the region and for job seekers who want to join some of Western Sydney’s top organisations. Benefits include:
- Post advertisements with greater confidence direct through the JAWS site.
- Increased chances of securing the best talent through the JAWS online resume builder. Scan live resumes.
- Easily track and receive job applicants through the JAWS interactive portal.
- Tap into a social media network that inlcudes Linkedin and Facebook (45,000 followers).
For job seekers:
- Apply for positions direct through the JAWS website.
- Build an online resume through the JAWS resume builder tool so that employers can scan resumes at their leisure.
- See the latest employment tips and news 24/7.
This article supplied by WSBC Media Regional Partner: