Regional Development Australia Sydney, Fairfield City Council, Cumberland Council and the Export Council of Australia invite you to:
GOING GLOBAL: EXPORT AND EXPORT READINESS WORKSHOP
Aiming to assist small and medium businesses aspiring to export or already exporting, this free workshop will be facilitated by the Export Council of Australia.
Take advantage of this amazing opportunity!
The workshop will be a morning session with a FREE hot breakfast, and will be held at Smithfield RSL Club on Thursday 22 August 2019. It has been made possible with the support of the Australian Government Department of Industry, Innovation and Science.
The Going Global export workshop features:
- Content and facilitation by the Export Council of Australia
- Tips for export planning, resourcing, marketing and researching your target market
- Local case studies presented by the businesses themselves
- Information on grants and other assistance currently available for exporters and businesses trying to build their capacity.
Who should attend?
- Western Sydney businesses looking to develop a growth plan to extend beyond the domestic market
- Aspiring exporters and new exporters
- Existing exporters who would like an export refresher
- Anyone interested in meeting other entrepreneurs and exporters
- When: 7.15 am for breakfast with workshop commencing at 7.45am to 10.15am Thursday 22 August 2019
- Where: Smithfield RSL Club, Cumberland Highway, Smithfield 2164
- Cost - free (breakfast provided)
- Registrations open until 16 August 2019