As part of City of Parramatta’s commitment to support small businesses during this difficult time, Council is offering grants of up to $2000 for businesses who need to modify their operating model to continue to generate revenue. A funding pool of $100,000 will help businesses to adapt and diversify, to continue trading during the COVID-19 pandemic.
To be eligible, businesses:
- Must be located within the Parramatta LGA
- Must be an existing business (trading for more than 6 months as at 20 March 2020)
- Must have an ABN
- Must be a business that can transfer/adjust service/trade and/or goods to online/delivery/take-away
- Must be able to implement change in service within 6 weeks of receiving grant funding
- Must use funding purely for expenditure related to adapting service/trade to online/delivery/take-away
Applications open 9am, Monday 27 April 2020 and close 4pm, Monday 4 May 2020.
For more information and to apply, please visit Council's website.