We know many of you are keen to return to face to face events, however we understand that this model may not suit everyone. We are therefore delighted to announce that our upcoming Breakfast Masterclass: Proven Strategies To Improve Engagement on Social Media will be delivered as a hybrid event.
For those wanting to physically attend, we will have the following safety measures in place:
- A maximum of 24 people in the room (including Presenters)
- Seating and table social distancing (only 4 attendees per table)
- No registration - attendees will be given their table number prior to the Masterclass, so they can make their way directly to their seat.
- Prior to the event, you will be able to submit seating requests (ie: who you would like to be seated with).
- Table service which includes a plated breakfast with barista tea and coffee
- Hand sanitiser on every table
- A WSBC representative on hand to specifically ensure safety measures are adhered to
In addition, WSBC's venue partner for this event, PARKROYAL Parramatta, are a NSW government registered COVID safe business and have implemented various cleaning and disinfecting policies and social distancing measures for the safety and well-being of guests.
There are only a few seats left for this Masterclass. If you wanting to physically attend, please click here to book your seat.
For those wanting to take part online via our live stream, you will:
- get to sleep in an extra 30 minutes
- receive a workbook prior to the Masterclass so you are ready to begin work on your social media strategy once online
- have the opportunity to ask the presenter questions via our Masterclass moderator.
For further information or to book your virtual seat for the live stream please click here.
Breakfast Masterclass: Proven Strategies To Improve Engagement on Social Media
Social media marketing is an essential part of doing business in 2020 and offers incredible opportunities for all sizes and types of businesses to engage with new audiences and grow their brand awareness.
Done right it’s like networking on steroids! However many businesses find that despite investing a lot of time on multiple platforms their social media posting delivers absolutely no results.
This Breakfast Masterclass is for business owners and leaders who want to get reliable results and return on investment from the rapidly changing social media space. Delegates will learn which platforms will work for their type of business, what kinds of social media content deliver positive engagement and how to create a strategic and effective social media plan.
- What you should stop doing immediately
- Which social media platforms you need to be on now
- Creating content that stops the thumb and delivers the click
- Being smart and strategic for maximum ROI
If you wanting to physically attend this Masterclass, please click here. Alternatively to book your virtual seat for the live stream please click here.
This Masterclass is proudly supported by: