October is ‘National Safe Work Month’ with this year’s theme being “A moment is all it takes.” Indeed, a moment is all it takes for an incident to occur within the workplace, however equally, a commitment to taking a moment to address hazards and risks could prevent an injury from causing harm within your workplace.
For those businesses operating within an office and desk-based environment, managing ergonomic risk should be a key focus for this month!
Through targeted behavioural awareness and prevention strategies your business can achieve a healthy ergonomic and safe workplace.
Why focus on ergonomic risk?
How to manage ergonomic risk – Engage the experts!
Prudence Rehab are the experts in occupational risk and we understand the effects that a workplace injury can have on both the personal welfare of an employee and financial impact to employer. This is why we created Reboot — a wellness and prevention program for your organisation, designed to deliver cost effective and outcome focused health solutions for your employees.
Our Reboot: Ergonomic Wellness Coaching initiative has been designed to effectively identify and mitigate ergonomic risk behaviours within your organisation through delivery and execution of the following services:
- Reviewing and identifying workplace environment and personnel risk
- Onsite coaching and/or shadowing of your workforce
- Development and delivery of collaborative health and wellness solutions
- Overseeing the implementation of the solution and reinforcing healthy ergonomic practices
- Driving Return to Work initiatives
- Facilitating behavioural awareness education and improvement strategies
- Leading health and well-being cultural change.
Why not take advantage of our ‘National Safe Work Month’ promotion?
For the month of October Prudence Rehab are offering a complimentary review of your workplace and two (2) ergonomic assessments*
FREE ergonomic assessments - Want to know more?
For expert advice please contact us on (02) 9283 5552 or submit your online enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Note: Performed by one of our ergonomic experts this offer is limited to the first 10 businesses. WSBC members are also eligible for an ongoing 10% discount until the end of 2018 with Prudence Rehab for ergonomic services.
Prudence Rehabilitation is an iCare approved provider based in Harris Park with one of the most experienced Consultant teams in NSW. We are committed to providing Western Sydney with industry leading injury prevention & RTW services, supporting employers to return their valued employees to the workplace, and remain at the workplace in good health.